|Spider's Little Daddy|
|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||June 11, 2004|
|Paired with||Tricycle of Terror|
Tricycle of Terror
Spider's Little Daddy is the first segment of the first episode in the second season of The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.
It's Father's Day, and Jeff pays Billy a visit, wanting to be loved. But Billy still hates spiders, so Jeff asks Mandy to teach him how to be mean so he can force Billy to love him. But it is harder than Mandy thought. She tries talking to Jeff what to do over the microphone, but that also doesn't work. Mandy gives up. But when Mandy goes out of the room leaving Grim to do her chores, Grim talks about Mandy and Jeff is listening to him over the microphone. Grim's talking hits him in the right spot - he goes nuts and decides that "there is no more Mr. Nice Spider".
- Story by: Maxwell Atoms
- Storyboard by: Spencer Laudiero
- Art direction: Rae McCarson
- Directed by: Robert Alvarez
- Starting with this episode, the show now primarily consists of two ten minute episodes.
- This marks the first time Jeff gets tough towards Billy.
- This is the second appearance of Jeff the Spider.
- This is the first apperance of Irwin's father.
- This episode is the sequel to The Crawling Niceness.
- Jeff being too nice to Billy until he starts throwing stuff at him.
- Mindy jealous of Irwin for no reason then she takes his Ice Cream and throws it at his face.
- Grim is very angry and frustrated because the house is a mess until Saliva runs around and trips him, then Jeff starts copying what he says in anger and proceeds to scare Billy just like Mandy planned.