|Skeletons in the Water Closet|
|Series||Grim & Evil|
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||August 24, 2001|
|Paired with||Meet the Reaper and Evil Con Carne (episode)|
Evil Con Carne (episode)
Skeletons in the Closet is the third segment of the first Grim & Evil episode.
When Gladys notices Grim for the first time, she starts to get panic surges. After convincing herself shes just seeing things at first, she see's Grim up-close and personal and experiences a meltdown, she ends up having to go stay with her sister-in-law, Billy's Aunt Sis.
- Written by: Greg Miller
- Storyboard by: Greg Miller
- Directed by: Dave Brain
- This is the first appearance of Harold, Gladys, and Aunt Sis.
- This is also Gladys' only appearance in the first half of the series, due to her meltdown she suffers in the episode. She returns in Grim vs. Mom.
- Harold acts more intelligent compared to his later appearances and he acts more like a model husband.
- This is the first "Billy & Mandy" episode produced for the series since Meet the Reaper was made as a pilot.
- While Billy is eating his breakfast, the spoon he is using disappears.
Greg Eagles as Grim
Grey Delisle as Mandy
Richard Steven Horvitz as Billy, Harold
Jennifer Hale as Gladys
Although Aunt Sis appears, She however doesn't speak
|The image gallery for Skeletons in the Water Closet may be viewed here.|
Evil Con Carne
|Grim & Evil Episodes||Next:|