The Pumpkins are pumpkins that have been possessed by spirits that serve Jack O'Lantern and have a similar sense of humor. They usually always appear alongside Jack.
Jack brought them to life with the Reaper's scythe by opening a portal to the Underworld while standing in a large pumpkin patch, and having the spirits that came through the portal posess the pumpkins. The spirits possessed and seemingly mutated the pumpkins into various shapes and sizes. The pumpkins then proceeded to cause chaos throughout Endsville, with Jack riding on top of the largest one.
They were destroyed after laughing to death at Irwin.
They are the main enemies of Harum Scarum.
They later appeared in The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy Video Game as enemies fighting alongside Jack, and as unlockable characters.
- A possessed tree is also seen in Billy and Mandy's Jacked Up Halloween.
- Other than visual similarities, they have no relation to the pumpkin-bucket shaped tanks in Underfist: Halloween Bash.
- Due to visual similarities, there were rumors Jack was going to appear in the series.
- According to their bio in The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy Video Game, pumpkins once ruled the world.
- Ironically, it also says they hate Fall holidays (due to being cooked into Pumpkin Pie, and being hollowed out for jack-o-lanterns), which makes their aiding Jack in making it Halloween every day a questionable decision
- Maxwell Atoms later reused both the concept of monster pumpkins and some of the pumpkin designs in Happy Halloween, Scooby-Doo! . The main antagonist is a glowing eyed, large mouthed, quadrupedal pumpkin, who eats people.