|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||March 9, 2007|
|Paired with||Hey, Water You Doing?|
Yeti or Not, Here I Come
Hey, Water You Doing?
Nergal's Pizza is the 7th episode from season 7 of The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.
Nergal goes to Billy's place and offers him and everyone else a pizza he made--he claims that it'll be the best pizza anyone's ever tasted. Everyone tries a piece of Nergal's pizza: Billy and his dad love it and even Mandy likes it. But when Grim tastes it, he admits that while Nergal's pizza is good, he's had better ones (like the pizza recipe Granny Grim makes). This makes Nergal mad, and he and Grim both open up rival pizzerias, which brings a "Pizza War" to Endsville.
The war includes commercials, in which Grim claims Nergal's Pizza has dirty socks and used underwear; while Nergal thinks Grim's Pizza has bugs in it. The people are rather one-sided, as a principal thinks Nergal's Pizza has Rat poop, which ironically enough, cuts to a rat saying he pooped on a Nergal's Pizza and enjoyed it.
Nergal decides to use Fairy Dust as a "secret ingredient", though it was shown that two people's faces turned into pizzas. Nergal Jr. then disguises as Mandy in order to fool Grim, but he failed doing so after he ate Granny Grim's hot sauce. He then gets flattened and put on an anchovy pizza, which Nergal was a bit worried about. Nergal then gives Junior a "ghastly elixir", which was was used to replace Granny Grim's hot sauce. He then turns into Granny Grim, and fooling the real one by claiming the elixir was hot sauce.
The episode then ends by Nergal and his family leaving Endsville. It turns out the ghastly elixir gives people Nergaling-like parasites, and turning them into zombies. Then giant pizza monsters eat everyone. In the end, it turns out that episode was a bedtime story being told by a talking pizza to his two children.
- Story and Storyboard by: Mike Diederich
- Directed by: Gordon Kent
- Nergal: Listen, you little terb! I know who you are!
- Nergal: When I get my hands on you!
- Billy: (Laughs) Socks and undies! (Laughs)
- Nergal: (off-screen) Who's there?
- Billy: Oh, oh.
- Nergal: Hey! Huh? FRRRRAAAGHLAGLGLNGRLSH! NOKINLIPCOMBUBINNIPSHNEET! NIT NIT NIT!!!!
- Grim's Grandmother: Here taste this.
- The claims of certain things being in both pizzas is possibly a reference to supposed additives in Fast Food items.
- This is the second time Nergal Jr. turns into Mandy. The first time was in his first appearance, Son of Nergal.
- Dracula and the Wolfman make an appearance in this episode.