|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||June 25, 2004|
|Paired with||Skarred for Life|
No Body Loves Grim
Skarred for Life
Lil' Porkchop is the 5th episode from season 3 of The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.
After he turns down his dad's invitation to go fishing, Billy gets a tiny, weakling, pet fish , which he names Little Porkchop. Billy wishes that night that his fish grow big in size. To make Billy happy, Grim makes the fish grow overnight to become a giant. However, Billy takes Porkchop to play under the Sun, and never gives him water again, so he burns to ashes and is flushed down the toilet. In the end, Billy's dad Harold returns form his fishing trip having caught Porkchop, which returned to his normal size, but plans to cook him.
- This episode appears briefly in the 2005 feature film, The Ring Two.
- The antidote to get Porkchop back to his pathetic normal size is the pond scum.
- Just before Porkchop cracks. His lips turns from black to blue.
- Story by: Brett Varon
- Storyboard by: Brett Varon
- Art direction: Rae McCarson
- Directed by: Brian Sheesley
|The image gallery for Lil' Porkchop (episode) may be viewed here.|