|Hey, Water You Doing?|
|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||March 9, 2007|
|Paired with||Nergal's Pizza|
Another trip to Sassy Cat Land ends with a bad ride that would bore you to death. The children wish that they could go on a real sea trip down under the ocean. Grim grants that wish and the sea trip begins, but ends with them about to get eaten by sea creatures. But the mermaid princess stops her father, and exclaims that she wants to marry Billy. The dad, is not happy and orders the creatures to light a bigger fire, but she shouts "NO, DADDY!" in which he replies with "I'M NOT YOUR DADDY!" and he rips off his body and reveals Hariel's elder sister who wants to marry Billy, which then ends up as a cat fight under the sea, Billy's has two fine ladies fighting over him. Until Billy breaks it up and says that he'll marry both of them.
As Billy finishes his story, his teacher shouts at him for telling her rubbish when she clearly asked him what happened to his report. Looks like Billy's gonna suffer with detention!!
- Story and Storyboard by: Ian Wasseluk
- Directed by: Kris Sherwood
- Fourth Wall Break: When Billy asks how this will end, the "THE END" title card appears, but Mandy pushes it out of the way.
- Cod Commando makes a cameo with a sign saying "Remember Me?"
- Mandy asks the question that the audience might be asking when Billy is getting roasted, "How could Billy smell fire when he has a helmet on? And how can you light a fire in the sea?"
- When Ariel tells her daddy to stop cooking Billy, he respondes with "I'm NOT YOUR DADDY!!", is a line from the Twilight Zone episode, Living Doll.
- Frank Welker, (a recurring voice actor in the show) voiced in both "Snorks" and "The Little Mermaid", both of which are spoofed in the episode.