|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
|Writer||C. H. Greenblatt|
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||March 21, 2006|
|Paired with||Chaos Theory|
Druid Where's My Car?
Herbicidal Maniac is the first segment from the fifth episode of season six of The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.
Skarr is doing a lot of gardening in order to win the "Good Neighbor Award". When he spots a dandelion, Skarr tries to exterminate it. He called Grim for assistance. Then Billy comes and ruins Skarr's garden with the mower. Strange glowing tendrils wrap around Skarr, and give him the power to bring plants to life. After discovering this, Skarr then uses his newly given powers to grow a superb garden, then uses them to destroy Billy, but failed. Then he tries throwing a party to trap him and try to turn him to shreds, but then he drops his award into the mower, which then explodes. After two weeks, Billy is still trapped, but Skarr returns as a sprout.
- Story and Storyboard by: Carl Greenblatt
- Directed by: Shaun Cashman
Skarr: Now that is one handsome yard. A yard worthy of winning the coveted Endsville Good Neighbor Award. When I have that award, I shall place it here upon this perch for all to see. And as they roll by in their minivans, their children will weep burning tears of joy at the sight of my front yard. And they shall say: There! There lives General Skarr! There lives... (spots dandelion)
- Two characters from other Cartoon Network shows made cameo appearances:
- Cow from "Cow and Chicken" was the cow that Skarr got his fertilizer from at the beginning of the episode.
- Johnny Bravo can be seen flexing his muscles in the background of Skarr's pool party.
- When Skarr is changed into a monster, he looks a lot like a Pikmin from The Game Pikmin.
- Mandy never speaks.
- When Skarr talk about winning the good neighbor award to everyone, Mandy is seen wearing her shoes. In the next scene when Billy trying to call for help, she is scene barefoot again in the party.
- In the end credits, it appears as though Billy has been wrapped in plant tentacles so long that his body has decayed, leaving only a skull wearing his baseball cap. Then, Billy walks over - perfectly alive and well - and happily declares he has found that skull, which he intends on putting on his mother’s pillow.