Spencer, you're back. I know. I love you, too, But it's a forbidden love. Grim: What? No!
What will we do? Yes. I'll love you forever!
Grim: No! Eat her! Don't hug her!
Billy: I am a mummy! Made out of toilet paper! Spooky, huh? I can't see!
Grim: Hold still.
Atrocia: Hi. It's me again, Atrocia, your personal hostess of horror... bringing you an all-night Halloween scarathon.Grim: Atrocia, you've stolen my heart. Good thing I've got three or four more in the freezer.
- [Mandy enters with a halloween costume.]
- Mandy: Let's go get some candy, people.
- Billy: Hey, Mandy, what are you supposed to be?
- Mandy: I am a ruthless high-priced prosecuting attorney.
- Grim: Then what's with the claws?
- Mandy:[Pauses and looks at them.] They're for rending human flesh.
- Billy: This house is too scary.
- Grim: You wouldn't know scary if it came up and ate your faces off.
- Mandy: A house that overdone is bound to have jumbo candy bars.
- Billy: Jumbo candy bars!? Trick or treat!
- Mandy: Why don't you stay here with your cousin? I think you're a little too old for trick-or-treating.
- Grim: Atrocia?
- Atrocia: Chicken wing!
- Grim: That other guy is moving in on my lady.
- One more house, then straight to bed, Gregory.
- Gregory: Thanks, mommy.
- Grim: Excuse me. Do you have a bandage? Because I scraped my knee falling for you. ...I thought you were somebody else.
- Gregory, you scared the cannoli out of me. Now, let's go you into bed, sweetie.
- Grim: But you looked like Atrocia, and...
- Mandy: Excellent. Two blammo bars and a sour beefy.
- Billy: I got the rock.
- Mandy: Where's Grim?
- Billy: There he is!
- Billy: Grim. Let's go, buddy.
- Gregory: I'm your buddy?
- Billy: Yeah! We're amigos forever, remember?
- Mandy: Billy, that's not Grim.
- Billy: Grim's my bestest friend!
- Mandy: Whatever.
- Gregory: You're hurting me.
- Grim: I love bubbles!
- Gregory, honey... are you almost done with your bathy-wathy, Greggy-weggy?
- Grim: Give me a minute, woman. This so-called "bathing" is kind of enjoyable.
- Billy: Mandy, Grim's better than ever.
- Mandy: That's not Grim.
- Billy: Grim gave me a candy bar.
- Mandy: What makes you so sure that's Grim?
- Billy: Yes!
- Mandy: I'm just wondering how Grim got so short.
- Billy: But he's got a scary face just like Grim's. So I win. He's Grim.
- I hope my little man's all nice and clean.
- Grim: Look, lady. I'm not who you think I am.
- Now, Gregory, don't you want to take that mask off... while I read you a bedtime story?
- Grim: Bedtime story? Can I wear it just a bit longer?
- Well, it is Halloween. Mommy loves her little munchkin. Yes, she does.
- Mandy: OK, I'll trade you one chocolate ear... for two twizzle pops.
- Billy: Give it here!
- Mandy: Since you are now Grim, and therefore have no stomach, I claim all of your candy.
- [Gregory starts to sniffle.]
- Billy: See what you did, Mandy! You made Grim cry!
- Mandy: I'll let you know when I start to care.
- Billy: I know something that would cheer him up! Head football! And Billy goes back for the pass!
- Mandy: Billy!
- Billy: Grim cut off some kid's head and stuck it on his shoulders!
- "Poodie and Yum Yum loved all the animals in the world. They loved elephants, bunnies, and chickens... and even the lowly giraffe. The End." I love you, Gregory.
- Grim: I love you, too...mommy...
- Oh, dear. More trick-or-treaters.
- Mandy: Excuse me. Does this belong to you?
- Gregory: Mommy!
- Gregory! But I... But you... But if you're Gregory, then who is...
- Atrocia: Well, boys and ghouls, it just goes to show... no matter how much of a terrible, ugly monster you are... you can always find someone who will love you. Happy Halloween, kiddies. Hope you enjoyed the show.
- Grim: Bah, humbug!