|El Dia De Los Muertos Estupidos|
|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||November 9, 2007|
The Incredible Shrinking Mandy
El Dia De Los Muertos Estupidos is the 20th episode from season 7 of The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.
When Billy's dad Harold drives Billy, Mandy, and Grim to the hamburger restaurant, they somehow end up in Mexico. There, the people are celebrating Dia de los Muertos, but local kids say it may be the last celebration ever, because Del Uglio, a masked and ugly luchador, is set on stealing the "Golden Nose of Chipotle", a prehispanic relic on which the festivity is based. To get to the nose, Del Uglio has one half of the map, while the other half is held by his lost twin brother, who oddly enough, turns out to be Billy. In the end, Grim defeats Del Uglio, but it is Mandy who keeps the golden nose for herself, which makes her rich.
- Historia por: The Bargiel Brothers & Jay Baker & Maxwell Atoms
- Argumento ilustrado por: Jay Baker
- Dirigido por: Matt Engstrom
- Dirección del arte: Marc Perry
- The title translates as "The Day of the Dead Stupid"
- After El Uglio removes his mask, Mandy's costume disappears.
- El Uglio calling Billy "Hermano" is a reference to the Spanish language. In Spanish, "Hermano" means brother.
- The opening credits of the episode is in Spanish.
- The story of the origin of Dia de Los Muertos that the boy tells is based on the conquisition of Hernando Cortes in 1518. The true origin of the holiday takes place in such cultures as the Mayas. Rituals celebrating the deaths of ancestors have been observed by these civilizations perhaps for as long as 2,500 – 3,000 years.