The Delightful Reaper is a one-time villan who was only seen in the TV special The Grim Adventures of the Kids Next Door.
The Delightful Reaper was created by an accidental fusion of The Delightful Children From Down the Lane and Billy with Grim's scythe and Harold's lucky pants (the lucky pants are lucky because they are immune to lasers, supernatural energy and mustard).
The Delightful Reaper try to gain power by assimilate other kids (from both the shows Kids Next Door and The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy); in doing this, The Delightful Reaper gains more power and gets closer to its goal of world domination.
However when The Delightful Reaper assimilates Mandy, it is taken over by her evil power and Mandy fully takes over the powers and control over The Delightful Reaper.
Billy's dad then appears, demanding the return of his lucky pants, and leaps to the height of the giant monster's waistline, pulling off its pants and rendering it vulnerable. The Delightful Reaper is then destroyed by Grim and Numbuh 1 hitting it's weak point and releasing the children it assimilated. As the Delightful Reaper explodes, several characters from other Cartoon Network shows are seen flying out of it.
The Delightful Reaper is made up of:
- Billy (Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
- The Delightful Children From Down The Lane (Kids Next Door)
- Numbuh 2 (Kids Next Door)
- Irwin (Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
- Sperg (Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
- Pud'n (Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
- Tommy (Kids Next Door)
- Mindy (Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
- Nergal Jr. (Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
- Pandora (Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
- Numbuh 14 (Kids Next Door)
- Dexter (Dexter's Laboratory)
- Deedee (Dexter's Laboratory)
- Mandark (Dexter's Laboratory)
- Adam Lyon (My Gym Partner's a Monkey)
- Mac (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
- Goo (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
- Andy Johnson (Squirrel Boy)
- Eddy (Ed, Edd n Eddy)
- Mandy (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy) Only by fusement by the reaper giving her control of it.
- Unnamed Background Characters (Kids Next Door)
- The lucky pants (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
- Grim's scythe (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
- Presumably virtually all of the Earth's Human population.
- There was one part where the Delightful Reaper says to Billy, "Would you stop that!? Oh, I wish I've never assimilated you in the first place!", in which really Billy was not assimilated. He was part of the Delightful Reaper when it was first formed.
- When the Delightful Reaper was defeated, many Cartoon Network characters were seen flying out of it. Which means, the Delightful Reaper has assimilated all those characters including Dexter, Deedee and Mandark, Adam Lyon , Andy Johnson , Mac and Goo, The Powerpuff Girls and Eddy. Which means, all the worlds from all the different Cartoon Network shows including Peach Creek (Ed, Edd n Eddy's home town), the Foster's Mansion (from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends), Charles Darwin Middle School for animals (from My Gym Partner's A Monkey), The City of Townsville (The Powerpuff Girls' home city), Genius Grove (Dexter, Deedee, and Mandark's hometown), Andy’s unknown town (from Squirrel boy) Endsville (Billy and Mandy's home town), and Sector V of the KND are all in the exact same world but in different locations. This may prove that Codename: Kids Next Door, Billy and Mandy, Ed, Edd n Eddy, and all the rest of the Cartoon Network shows are connected together. Although this would be the only time Squirrel Boy make a crossover cameo with Billy and Mandy and the KND until the "O.K.K.O: Let's Be Heroes" episode "Crossover Nexus" premiered in 2018.
- The Cartoon Network characters are only seen flying out of the Delightful Reaper later on despite them not being shown on screen getting assimilated.
- The last characters the Delightful Reaper assimilated were Mandy, Numbuh 3 and Numbuh 4.
- When the Delightful Reaper went through Endsville, several characters from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy and Codename: Kids Next Door were seen all around, including Tommy Gilligan about to fight Sperg when he was bullying Pud'n and two groups of girls fighting over which doll, Rainbow Monkeys or Sassy Cats are better. Before the Delightful Reaper assimilated them all. When the Delightful Reaper appears in the playground laughing, if you look closer, there are some Codename: Kids Next Door characters that already gotten assimilated.
- When more and more kids (including many of the characters of Cartoon Network) started to get assimilated into the Delightful Reaper, their skeletal versions of their faces all started doing the same thing the Delightful Children themselves do, taking together at the same time (Billy commenting on how difficult it is).
- Whenever someone gets assimilated to the Delightful Reaper , their clothing and footwear are left behind (but not their headgear such as hair, glasses and hats). However, once the Reaper disassembles, all of its victims are shown fully clothed, implying that the previous predictament was done simply for dramatic effect.
- The Delightful Reaper is very similar to Alpha from the second Cartoon Network crossover special, Ben 10-Generator Rex: Heroes United.