Dean Toadblatt is a giant talking wizard toad who runs Toadblatt's School of Sorcery.
He was voiced by the late John Vernon from seasons 2 to 5, and then Ronnie Schell in season 7.
Toablatt is the Dean of Toadblatt's School of Sorcery. His favourite house is Gunderstank House, and he despises Weaselthorpe House (describing it as being "full of nincompoops, freaks and weirdos") and in particular Weaselthorpe member Nigel Planter. Toadblatt often goes to great lengths to try and get Planter removed from the school, including disguising himself as the feared Lord Moldy Butt in an attempt to scare Planter away during "Nigel Planter and the Chamber Pot of Secrets".
Toadblatt owned a Cumulon-6 broomstick, of which he was very fond, until it was destroyed by a dragon released by Billy and Mandy in an attempt to discredit Gunderstank House during the house championship in "Toadblatt's School of Sorcery".
- Toadblatt's School of Sorcery (Season 1)
- Nigel Planter and the Chamber Pot of Secrets (Season 2)
- One Crazy Summoner (Season 4)
- Nigel Planter and the Order of the Peanuts (Season 6)
- Toadblatt is an obvious parody of Albus Dumbledore, the headmaster of Hogwarts in the Harry Potter series. He also bears similar traits to Dean Vernon Wormer from Narional Lampoons Animal House (A role his original voice actor played).
- Toadblatt's change in both voice and appearance (due to the death of his original voice actor John Vernon) also reflects Michael Gambon replacing Richard Harris in the role of Dumbledore following Harris' death.
- Toadblatt's name is on Billy Bot's scanner in Billy & Mandy's Big Boogey Adventure.
- Toadblatt later resembles The Toad from Dreamworks's animated movie "Flushed Away" since they wear purple capes and they're both toads.