|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||November 12, 2004|
|Paired with||The Good, the Bad, and the Toothless|
Just the Two of Pus
The Good, the Bad, and the Toothless
Chocolate Sailor is the 11th episode from season 4 of The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.
At the flea market, Billy finds himself penniless and unable to buy anything. Grim is selling "Man-Eating Comics" at his stand, and gifts Billy one of the comic books to get rid of him. Billy soon finds an advertisement from the Chocolate Sailor in the magazine to sell chocolates in a pyramid scheme fashion. Billy applies and finds his starter kit delivered to his house almost instantly. After tasting the chocolate, he develops an addiction and quickly devours the entire box.
After receiving new chocolate shipments, Billy tries selling some to Mandy and Grim, but ends up hoarding it all for himself once again. As Billy continues ordering and eating boxes, the Chocolate Sailor receives news that Billy has bought 10,000 units from them, and reveals his plan to turn all of Endsville into chocolate sailors. Eventually, this happens to Billy who turns into solid chocolate, and immediately starts biting off his tasty fingers. Mandy and Grim try to find the Chocolate Sailor to cure Billy before he eats himself completely.
By the time they board the Chocolate Sailor's ship, Billy is nothing but a chocolate head. The Sailor is reluctant to give them the antidote, but changes his mind after Billy bites off his finger and chases him around. He offers Billy a choice between four enchanted chocolates, with only one containing the antidote: "Caustic Caramel Cream", "Horrific Hazelnut", "Mutating Marshmallow", and "Antidote". Billy devours all four at once and explodes, covering the ship with liquid chocolate.
Back home, Mandy misses having Billy around, but Grim thinks he is in a better place. They eat ice cream with chocolate sauce, where Billy is the new mascot for the bottle.
- Story by: Craig Lewis
- Storyboard by: Mike Diederich
- Art direction: Rae McCarson
- Directed by: Shaun Cashman
- Billy: Whoa, it's here.
- Harold: Well, why do you know chocolate sailors.
- Harold: Well, what do you know more chocolate sailors.
- Harold: Well, why do you know still more chocolate sailors. Oof!
- Chocolate Sailor: What is it, Sailor?
- Chocolate Sailor: Say, what happened to your arm, Sailor?
- Chocolate Sailor: Hmm. That will be all, sailor.
- Chocolate Sailor: It happens every time.
Grim: (after Billy lands on the ground from being kicked into space by a guy with a small head and a big body) Billy, are you all right?
Billy: No, I am broke.
Billy: Can I borrow five bucks?
Grim: Certainly not! You'll never learn the value of money until you earn it yourself.
Billy: Whoa. That's so... grown-up!
- Chocolate Sailor: Why should I give you that Antidote?
- In this episode Billy is chocolate, but in one scene while he is in the boat, he looks normal.
- Also, in the same scene Billy's hair is gray.
- When Bily eats the chocolate sailors with the golden aluminium, he says he should remove the aluminium. But later he ate several chocolate sailors and boats with aluminium.
- When the boat crashes the chocolate ship, the chocolate ship is made of chocolate. But when the Chocolate Sailor goes to see who crashes the ship, the ship is made of wood.
- Also, when the boat crashes the ship, the ship appears to have the same size as the boat only having an extra centimeter. But in the next scene, the ship size becomes large.
- When the chocolate sailor is talking to Grim and Mandy, there is a chocolate float next to him that disappears and reappears between the shots.